Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Hair problem, chest pain after doing heavy excersise. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
Doctor :   hi
User :   hair problem
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   yeswhat do u suggest
User :   ok
User :   24 M
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems?
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   first avoid sun exposure
Doctor :   as much as possible
Doctor :   avoid harsh chemicals on the hair
User :   ok
Doctor :   eat a lot of proteins
Doctor :   like egg white
User :   ok
Doctor :   milk, soya
Doctor :   dal
Doctor :   also avoid addictions like smoking
Doctor :   One tab daily after food
User :   ok
Doctor :   For Details Visit and Buy the product at
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Mobile : 0000
User :   can lossed hair come back
Doctor :   YES
Doctor :   TO AN EXTENT
User :   how
Doctor :   by the diet
Doctor :   but if it is in the centre
Doctor :   then its difficult
Doctor :   please confirm your details
User :   i have at on both side of forehead
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   further loss can be prevented with these precautions
Doctor :   please confirm your details YYYY@YYYY
Mobile : 0000
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   may i know u
Doctor :   i am Dr.
User :   from which place
Doctor :   we are bangalore based
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
User :   ya
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   ya ... i have seen many picturesof people who grow lossed hair
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   that is by hair transplantation
Doctor :   naturally its difficult to grow back
User :   othewise option is left
User :   ok
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   anything else ?
User :   ok now i want to disuss some other problem
Doctor :   ok
User :   i had chest trauma
User :   by an bike accident
Doctor :   ok
User :   9 month back
Doctor :   ok
User :   i was treated ...using a technique..forgot name..
User :   they insert pipe in chest to get out clotted blood
Doctor :   intercostal
Doctor :   tube drainage?
User :   ya
Doctor :   ok
User :   it took 10 days
User :   i thik i was long time..
Doctor :   ok
User :   but when draing reduced to 5 -10 ml
User :   doct suggestedme to remove pipe
User :   it happend same
Doctor :   ok
User :   i am fine since then.. but
Doctor :   ok
User :   when i do some heavy exercises
User :   like i join ggym ..and lift weights
User :   i feel strain in ribs..
User :   i forgot to mention ...
Doctor :   ok
User :   i had minor frature in ribs duribng that acident
Doctor :   ok
User :   wat u say abt that'
Doctor :   since when are you having this pain?
User :   only when i do start lifting heavy weights in gym
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i suggest that you avoid heavy weights for some time as
Doctor :   it cold be a strain of muscles
User :   already 9 month have passed
Doctor :   reduce the load
User :   is it not long time
Doctor :   and start gradually after a few days
User :   i tried tat only ..
User :   even left gym 4 2 month in between
Doctor :   ok
User :   again i started with same problem
Doctor :   are you getting pain even after lifting the least weight?
User :   ya ... little only
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   may be you should change the pattern of exercise you do
User :   but if i leave exercise 4 contious 3 days
User :   then i become good
User :   again
Doctor :   may be lift with one hand and then the other for a few months
User :   what u suspect the problem
Doctor :   muscle strain most likely
Doctor :   of load
Doctor :   i suggest you change the exercise pattern and reduce the amount
Doctor :   if the pain still recurs
Doctor :   you may need physiotherapy
User :   wat will it do
Doctor :   it may relieve the spasm
User :   i was also treated by an phiosathapist
Doctor :   ok
User :   watever exercise he tol me ..i did
Doctor :   any chest exercises he suggested?
Doctor :   ok
User :   no
Doctor :   the thing is he may have not told you reg weight lifting
User :   only breathing
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   so..try for now what i told you
Doctor :   change your pattern
Doctor :   consult your gym instructor
Doctor :   and if it persists
Doctor :   go to a physiotherapist
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   no fine
User :   thankyou
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   bye for now
Doctor :   you are welcome
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor