Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Hair fall and pimples problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi XXXX
User :   Hello
User :   Hello
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Good, My mum is having prob " over bleeding"
Doctor :   how old is your mother?
User :   45 yrs
Doctor :   Has she had problems with her Menstrual cycle previously as well? or only this time/
User :   she is having this prob for past 2 yrs
Doctor :   Has she seen a gynecologist ?
User :   No
Doctor :   As she has been having heavy bleeding for 2 years she should see a gynecologist for a physical examination
User :   hmm. . fine
Doctor :   it is not possible to help you out on this query with specific advice as a physical examination will be required
Doctor :   If you are in Bangalore you can find the Gynecs in your area on our home page- search doctors feature
User :   ok fine ,
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   one more query Sir
Doctor :   sure
User :   im having hair fall, how to cure it
Doctor :   How old are you?
User :   25 yrs
Doctor :   M/F?
User :   past 2yrs im having this
User :   f
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Are you having any scalp problems like dandruff?
User :   and pimples also
User :   ya , i hv
Doctor :   which part is affected by the pimples?
Doctor :   is it only the face- or back/ neck as well?
Doctor :   r u thr?
User :   ya , im here
User :   only on face
Doctor :   Is the hair fall uniform or any one part is more affected?
User :   uniform
Doctor :   have you tried any medicines so far for these problems?
User :   ya, had tried but no use
Doctor :   which medicines?
User :   2yrs back i had long and thick hair
User :   like auyr
Doctor :   Have you seen a dermatologist/ had a blood test to rule out a thyroid problem?
Doctor :   Ok
User :   No sir
User :   No thyroid prob
Doctor :   ok
User :   might be due to heat i feel
Doctor :   for your dandruff- you can use Selsun Shampoo 2.5% once in two days initially and then once in a week to keep it away
User :   hmmm ok
Doctor :   For your pimples use Acnelak soap to was h your face- avoid pricking/ bursting the pimples
Doctor :   how is your diet/ appetite?
User :   diet
Doctor :   eating habits
User :   not much iol
Doctor :   ok
User :   oil
User :   could u pls tell me wat type of food i should hv
Doctor :   you can also check out this link ; for foods that you can eat that are good for hair nutrition
User :   fine
Doctor :   For pimples avoid oily foods and drink plenty of water - 2-3 lts per day
User :   ok
Doctor :   if your dandruff comes down- your hair fall should improve
User :   hmmm. . i do that
Doctor :   if it is persisting please get back so that we can advice you further
User :   sure Doctor
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   ya, one more pls
Doctor :   ok
User :   wat type foods my mother should hv
Doctor :   at her age she should take a calcium supplement like calcimax forte one tab daily
User :   ok fine
Doctor :   as she has been having heavy bleeding for along time- you need to ensure that she has a high iron content diet
User :   Thank u so much for ur advice
Doctor :   like green leafy veggies, fish, chicken
User :   ok
Doctor :   with vit C( green chillies are a very good source) to increase iron absorption
Doctor :   But, as I stresses before you need to see a gynec and get her hemoglobin checked and as well
User :   okey
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now.
User :   Thank you
Doctor :   welcome
Doctor :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor