Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Haemorrhoids with anal bleeding - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hiii doctor i have a health problem with anal bleeding what could be the reson for it ?
Doctor :   i needto know a few things before i can answer yuor question
User :   yes doctor
Doctor :   does it pain when u defecate
User :   yes it is alot
Doctor :   when do u fromanus? only when u defecate
User :   i feel almost ]i ahve a gastric problem aswel
User :   i feel pain always when i went for toilet i feel lore
Doctor :   y would u say that?
User :   i think it is becoz of it
Doctor :   i think u are probably suffering from haemorrhoids
User :   what could be that doctor
Doctor :   it is a condition occuring due to prolapse of haemorrhoidal veins
User :   when i attend for a blood test esr is ir more than normal
Doctor :   and they bleed after they prolapse
User :   does it curable doctor
Doctor :   it very much is
Doctor :   i can give u afew tips and info which can help you

Doctor :   it can take 15 to 20 more minutes, you might want to take a complete chat with a discount, in case you can use this code MED374
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor