Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Had sport injury affecting knee. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 04-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions
User:One of my family member has recently has sport injury affecting his knee. We showed it to one doctor and they suggested for surgury seeing the MRI report. Can you please refer a best MRI reader and Knee specialist in Bangalore.
Doctor:May I know who is on chat?
User:My name is Rimzhim
User:I am from Bangalore and looking for a reference Doctor
Doctor:Hi Rimzhim
Doctor:Yes, I got your query
User:Can you please help me?
User:its urgent
User:he is bedridden and in pain
Doctor:In Bangalore, Hosmat hospital is very good for the knee surgeries and joint problems in general
Doctor:You may take your relative there
User:may in know the doctor name?
Doctor:I am sorry, I do not know a specialist in person
Doctor:Our customer care team can help you on this
Doctor:Please confirm your contact number
Doctor:We shall get back to you with the details
Doctor:Are you willing to go to Hosmat?
User:Any place in Bangalore is fine
User:Just want best doctor to help
Doctor:You may try Hosmat
Doctor:It is good, has the best of knee surgeons
Doctor:Thanks for the contact number
Doctor:Our customer care team will guide you further
Doctor:Do you have more queries for now?
User:i will wait for the call from customer care
User:Thanks..nothing more
User:have a good day. Bye!
Doctor:Thank you too
Doctor:Bye for now
Doctor:Happy day
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor