Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Had put Copper T. Having irregular periods and severe back pain. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 22-Aug-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
User:I am 29 years old and have a boy baby of 2 years old
Doctor:How can I help you today?
User:His date of birth is XXXXXXX 2011 and i put copper T by Sep 2011
User:for past 6 months i have irregular periods
User:very severe back pain
User:and some time bleeding
User:if i work hard that day i have back pain alomg with bleeding
User:is it because on Copper T
Doctor:It does not seem to be
Doctor:It needs some investigations like ultrasound and pap smear
User:put i did not consult a doctor till now
User:so i will take PAP smear test
User:will it be PCOD?
Doctor:yes both tests should be done
Doctor:ultrasound will show that too
User:So can u suggest something for my back pain
Doctor:Why do you suspect PCOS
User:most of them have that.. so i am afraid
Doctor:They mostly have been confirmed with tests
Doctor:Back needs lifestyle modification and pain killers
User:so i will do those two test tomo and how can i get u back with the report
Doctor:you can scan the reports and send by email to customer care
Doctor:at YYYY@YYYY
Doctor:address it to my name
User:Can i know how much both test cost
Doctor:It depends on the labs
Doctor:But should cost less than 2000 rs
User:Ok thank You so much for your prompt response
Doctor:Pap smear may need written prescription by a gynecologist by some labs
User:so i will get to near by dr and get it gone
User:i will scan u the reports by Monday
Doctor:I will wait for the reports
User:Sure.. Thank You.. Bye
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me
Doctor:Bye for now
Doctor:Take care
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor