Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Gynecomastia and sex change - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   Hi I am Dr AAAAAAA
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   I am a male, if I take feminizing herbal supplements will they show on a drug test? What about a blood test if questions arise to my changing body. Or can it be taken as gynoclamsita?
User :   ?
Doctor :   Yeah they show up.
Doctor :   You want gynecomastia?
Doctor :   Or do you want to change your sex?
Doctor :   Are you there?
Doctor :   Do you follow?
Doctor :   You cannot get gynecomastia with herbal supplements.
User :   well I am in the military and through web research found that I am a transvestite and would like to become more feminine but if the change becomes too obvious then I will have questions asked and perhaps tests run so I was trying to see what my options were
User :   Thanks for the help
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   only through surgery.
Doctor :   you can have breasts.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor