Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Growth of penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello
User :   i am worried about my sexual growth
Doctor :   ok
User :   I am almost 20 years old, and have hair under my forearms and pubic area. My penis has shown absolutely no growth at all. I have had the same penis size since i was 12 years old. I talked with a doctor 2 years ago who told me it will grow with time and still has not grown for 2 almost 3 years later. I am afraid to talk to another doctor about this situation because i am embarassed, please help me and tell me what i can do to fix this, thankyou.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   whats ur penis length at full erection
User :   1-2 inches
Doctor :   dont be embarrassed, we are here to help you
Doctor :   could u please tell me the exact lenght
User :   full erection maybe 4 inches
User :   do not know girth
Doctor :   then u need not worry
User :   i do need to worry
Doctor :   penis length of less than 2.5 inch when erect is known as micro penis
Doctor :   ur above the normal length of penis
User :   because i show no growth at all and when non erect i am that of a 11 year old
Doctor :   thats normal
Doctor :   flaccid or non erect penis will be small as compared to erect penis
Doctor :   if ur not happy with this size
Doctor :   u can consult an endocrinologist
User :   i do not know if i lack sexual growth hormones or what is going on, but i need to worry, trust me i do not think it is normal when you cannot even fit into a condom and i am not long orwide
Doctor :   he will be able to help you out
User :   what do they do
Doctor :   or u can under go pineal lengthening surgery
User :   i drank alot growing up and think it has affected my growth
Doctor :   if it does carry lot of side effects
Doctor :   nope it is unlikely
Doctor :   for surgery u need to consult urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor