Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Growing lumps on testicles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hello well I have a serious question
Doctor :   ok please proceed
User :   Im have 2 lumps on my testical and a lump in my growing i have a little pain in my left leg and a lot of pain if I have an erection. whats wrong?
Doctor :   did u have any history of trauma
User :   no
Doctor :   how did it appear
User :   i had a hernea before and surgery
Doctor :   was it gradual
Doctor :   or sudden
User :   gradual
Doctor :   so it could be a hydrocele

Doctor :   have u seen a surgeon
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor