Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Good gynecologist in Bangalore - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   HI AAAAAAA
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   Hi Doctor
User :   What are the symptoms for sugar
Doctor :   high blood sugar/ low blood sugar?
User :   any sugar , what is the initial symptoms
Doctor :   The symptoms are different for each kind
Doctor :   For high blood sugar
Doctor :   the initial symptoms
Doctor :   are excessive thirst, excessive urination and excessive hunger
Doctor :   is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   One more thing ,My wife is conceive please suggest me who is the good Gynaecologist in bangalore?
Doctor :   which area of Bangalore are you in?
Doctor :   ok- just give me a moment
User :   sure
Doctor :   you can go to Dr. Madhvani at Yellamma Dasappa Hospital in Shanthinagar, phone number 0000
Doctor :   you can call them to fix an appointment
Doctor :   or we can fix the appointment for you and get back
User :   jayanagar 4 th block also near to us,
Doctor :   you can go to the home page and the search doctors/ hospitals
Doctor :   feature
User :   ok thanks alot
Doctor :   and find a gynecologist closest to you
Doctor :   is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   nothing..thank you very is very good site
Doctor :   ; thank you Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor