Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Gonococcal infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   My boyfriend was just diagnosed with gonorreah. The last time we had sex was the 21st of this month. Obviously I need to go get checked, but I just started my period. Can/should I wait till it's done, or do I need to go in immediately?
Doctor :  
May i know your age?
User :   18
Doctor :  
Do you have any white discharge Per vagina?
User :   A little. But I haven't noticed any more than usual. However, I've had minor itching and some difficulty urinating
Doctor :  
A gynaecologist will be able to assist you better when you are not on periods.
Doctor :   So you can wait till the periods get over.
Doctor :  
If your itching or white discharge increases you can meet the gynaecologist straight away.
Doctor :  
Is there any other query that i can assist you?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor