Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Glue stuck on genital area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I am tring to help a friend of mine
Doctor :   ok
User :   This is embassing for him to ask so I am asking for him
Doctor :   ok proceed
User :   My friend was playing with glue and stuck it in his manly area. It is stuck in the location where cum comes out. It hurts him when he pees. Cum does not come out eighter. Could you lend some help so I can tell him what to do?
User :   He feels really stupid
User :   I know this and this is why he will not go to a doctor
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   wen did this happen
User :   As far as he tells me...last night
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   for such a problem
Doctor :   i wud suggest you to take him to a doctor as soon as it is p[ossible
Doctor :   if you let it stay ther

Doctor :   he could sustain an urinary infection might set in
Doctor :   which willl complicate the
Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor