Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Getting rid of back ache permanently - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions

User :   hi Doc,
Doctor :   ghi
User :   I am having a bach ache from last 4-5 days
Doctor :   ok
User :   before that also 1 month back i suffered from the lower bachache
User :   thah time it forcesd me to the bed
User :   so what all precautions should i take this time
Doctor :   have you taken any med for tit
User :   last time yes
User :   i went to the orthopedic and also did some physiotherapy
User :   as suggested by him
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   your back ache is due to ligamental weaknes
User :   yes the doctor also said the same
Doctor :   ok
User :   so what should i do now to get rid of it permanently
Doctor :   so you need to have some , exercisws and loife style modificationsd to combat the pain
Doctor :   Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
User :   can you suggest some
User :   ok
User :   and whats the cost can you tell me
Doctor :   its 160rs for a day

Doctor :   and 999 for a year .. you can chat any amount off time
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor