Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Genitourinary tract infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions
User :   i have white sort of rash in on my vagina,its itching and burning
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi doc
Doctor :   Since when have you noticed this rash?
User :   since sunday by then it was just a tiny dot and now it has spread all arround my vagina
Doctor :   Do you have fever?
Doctor :   Do you have discharge per vagina?
User :   yes i do
Doctor :   Are you sexually active?
User :   yes
Doctor :   When was your last sexual intercourse?
User :   4mnths back
Doctor :   Do you have burning sensation while passing urine?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   You probably may be having an infection of the genitourinary tract.
Doctor :   I shall suggest you few measures.
User :   ok
Doctor :   1. Drink plenty of water.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Atleast 1 to 2 litres of water per day is necessary.
Doctor :   2. You may need few tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor