Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Genital warts on neck on my penis, 28 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Hi, may I answer your health queri
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hallo
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i m a male 28 have problem with genital
Doctor :   Can you explain?
User :   i have genital whart
Doctor :   Ok
User :   around neck of may penis
User :   its been 45 days
Doctor :   Ok
User :   and now my skin around my penis swollen whats should i do
User :   halooo
Doctor :   Since when have you noticed the swelling?
User :   today
Doctor :   Do you have itching, redness, pain associated with the swelling?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Do you notice any discharge the wart/swelling?
User :   what you mean
Doctor :   I mean do you have any discharge from the affected area?
Doctor :   Are you running fever?
Doctor :   Do you have discomfort while passing urine?
User :   no...the whart doesnt grow coz i used medicine called H-Wharts
User :   NO
Doctor :   Ok
User :   yesterday feel so itchy i soaked on hot water
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me explain to you.
User :   ok
Doctor :   The swelling that you describe appears to be secondary to an inflammatory reaction.
Doctor :   This may have been caused by any of the following
Doctor :   1. A secondary infection
Doctor :   2. Allergic reaction
Doctor :   3. Scalding due to use of hot water.
User :   oke
Doctor :   Since I am unable to physically examine the swelling,
Doctor :   I will not be able to predict which exactly among this could be the factor responsible.
Doctor :   Hence my suggestion to you is to see a doctor who can physically examine you.
Doctor :   Keep the area clean and dry till you see the doctor.
User :   oke any medication for it you suggest
Doctor :   You will need topical antibiotics such as neosporin ointment with or without anti allergy creams.
User :   wheres i found that
Doctor :   Avoiding handling the affected region using bare hands.
User :   is this coz my girl coz she has yeast problem
Doctor :   Neosporing/polysporin creams are OTC and can be obtained at your local chemist/pharmacy.
User :   can it be gone without surgery
Doctor :   As suggested, earlier, it may have been due to an infection, but only a physical examination can confirm it.
Doctor :   You may not be needing a surgery, however, if the swelling is a large and cystic, a small puncture to drain the fluid may be needed.
Doctor :   I cannot comment more from here, without examining it
Doctor :   See a doctor for more information.
Doctor :   Have you followed?
User :   oke...coz when i used the cream the wharts slowly getting small... yup...i m affraid see doctor such a shame for me
Doctor :   You need not feel shy/shameful.
Doctor :   This can be treated easily.
Doctor :   Early treatment can prevent more problems.
Doctor :   Hence see a doctor.
User :   oke
Doctor :   Do you have any other query?
User :   no thax
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor :   Bye for now.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor