Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Genital warts on my pennis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1775 Questions
User :   Dear Doctor,

I got genital warts on my pennis, Please help how to get rid from this..
User :   Hello Doctor.
Doctor :   Hello.
User :   I got genital warts on my pennis.
Doctor :   Since when are having this complaints?
User :   how to get rid of this warts
User :   i had sex with outside person 2 month back
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   now i have warts on my pennis
User :   please suggest how to get rid of this warts from my pennis
Doctor :   Did you confirm the diagnosis from a doctor?
User :   i have consulted the doctor and he has given tablets
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   which one?
User :   but it does not help to prevent growing warts.
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   and my doctor told me to see him after one week
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   i didnt went to see the doctor because i went to out off station
Doctor :   Can you name the medication?
User :   Acivir, Unirab and Doxy
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   can i know your name please ?
Doctor :   I'm Dr.Arun.
User :   Are from Bangalore ?
Doctor :   If the wart is increasing in size, then you can go for Electrocauterization
User :   my one of friend suggested to use heal warts from amoils company
User :   will that helpful to remove the warts ?
Doctor :   In minor cases
User :   is HPV is harmful for body ?
User :   if the warts are fully eliminated, can i do the sex with my wife ?
User :   i am getting marry this year.
User :   Are you from Bangalore ?
Doctor :   You should first take the treatment.
User :   Are you available in Bangalore ?
Doctor :   No.
User :   If i want to contact, where do i need to come ?
Doctor :   Call customer care
User :   your clinic is available in india
Doctor :   We can arrange one for you.
User :   which doctor i need to consult for my problem
Doctor :   Dermatologist
User :   will HPV is curable ?
Doctor :   Yes.
User :   ok thanks
Doctor :   Bye.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor