Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Genital rash - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hey
User :   hey
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   i wanna ask you a question
Doctor :  
User :   cuz im only 14...but after having sex with this boy...when i go 2 pee my virgina hurt really bad
User :   and it has a rash, so i wanna kno whts wrong
User :   can you help me?
Doctor :  
may i know when did you have sex
User :   it was last week
User :   but i started when i was 13
Doctor :  
and do you burning sensation during urination/
User :   yes
User :   but not anymore, it happen right after sex
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
and the rash is it associated with any blister
User :   i don't think so
User :   all my friends think that i have a disease
User :   and i don't want 2 tell my mom
Doctor :  
Did you fever or any other symptoms recently?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor