Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

General concern about health - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hello
Doctor :  
how can i help you
Doctor :  
please give your age
User :   I am 45 yrs old male .Under good control of health but this year I had lost abut 6 KGs weight and every year I do my master health check ups and all are normal
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
6 kgs per year is fine
User :  
I had a concern so I checked again all my fasting sugar, thyroid etc
User :   Everything was normal ut I do my breathing exercises every morning and ona good diet and can u advise if I need to check any other things

Doctor :  
if all other parameters are fine then its fine
Doctor :   ok
User :  
I have acidity and pH of urine s about 6.And only scanning showed that there is a mild increase in the prostate ..but dr said it is nothing to worry
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :  
with age mild enlargement is ok
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor