Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Gap between teeths, difficulty in smiling. How to correct it? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 09-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1560 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:i would like to speak with any dentist
Doctor:I am General Physician and can help you within my expertise.
User:i just need some information
User:i have slight gap in my teeth..
Doctor:Dentist are unavailable on live chat. If needed I shall guide you on how to take advice from them.
User:how do i recover them..which causing difficulty to smile
Doctor:Have you tried dental braces?
User:i have already undergone with braces..but still i have gaps in my teeth
User:is there any methos apart from recover the gaps
Doctor:Dental braces help in aligning teeth gradually. They are to be worn for 9 months to an year for better results.
Doctor:If they haven't helped you, then you need to review back with a dentist.
Doctor:My expertise are restricted to address this problem of yours.
User:ok thank you
Doctor:You can take an opinion by posting your problem
Doctor:on ask a doctor option available on XXXXXXX
User:thanks for info
Doctor:Please post your problem / query on Ask a specialist
Doctor:Do you have any other query?
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor