Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Gangalion below right ear, 2 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Child Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i have 2 yr old son who has a gangalion sort below his right it to move abt?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height
User :   what could be the possibilityof the swelling
User :   he is 2
Doctor :   how big is the swelling
User :   male
Doctor :   since how long he has that
User :   arnd 6 months
User :   1 iches
Doctor :   what colour is the swelling
Doctor :   is there any discharge from it
User :   skin colour
User :   no discharge
Doctor :   anytime have u consulted for this
User :   no
Doctor :   is this swelling increasing in size

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor