Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

GBS for second opinion - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2581 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   Hi Doctor.
User :   My mother was effected with GBS
Doctor :  
please proceed with your health query
Doctor :   ok
User :   At Apolo Hospitals Hyderabad, doctors has given her 4 Steriod Injections. Now she is taking some tablets (Steriod) at home. Her both foot and palm were effected. With the help of plastic supports to her legs, she is able to walk. Earlier her hand fingers were not able to open. Now we can see some little action in her hand fingures. Now she is undergoing Physio Therapy at home. Can you plese let us know the best treatment available in india (ayurvedic,hemeo or any other).
User :   i can see some comments posted by XXXX that GBS is not curable.
Doctor :  
User :   I am very much worried with XXXX's comments about GBS. can u pls send an email to YYYY@YYYY Thank u for ur help
Doctor :   you can chat with me about GBS.
Doctor :  
or take a second opinion regarding it from our panel specialists by visiting this link
User :   can u pls give me the link ?
Doctor :  
WWW.WWWW.WW User :   Thank u very much for ur help.
Doctor :   you can visit this link and get the second opinion for GBS
Doctor :  
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries. Please refer your friends to our service.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor