Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Further treatment for RA and lupus - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i really need help,
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   proceed with your query
User :   i am 29 . i have severe ra and lupus i have been being treated by the same dr for nearly 7 years , i got a letter from him today stateing he can no longer help me.. his office was or has been under investagation for pain mgmt
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you can see an another doctor
User :   where to go from here my fill dates have been the same for 7 year and its 2 moro..
Doctor :   tere is no other options
User :   where to begin finding another doctor this quickly
Doctor :   you can see an another rheumatologist
Doctor :   you can continue the same tablet till you get a new doctor

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor