Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Fungal infection on tip of penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2569 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   how are u doin
User :   i was just wonderin
User :   i have these little bump on my shaft right below my head
Doctor :   yeah proceed with your query
User :   they are red in a group but do not itch burn or busted
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   from when they are there?
User :   well just like couple days
User :   but they just started to turn red
User :   and it feel like when i rub it
Doctor :   ok
User :   its under the skin
Doctor :   ok
User :   before this cutt me off
User :   does it sound like a std?
Doctor :   did you have an history of sexual exposure and if so when was it
User :   yes
User :   prolly nov 2009
Doctor :   more than 5 months it is very unlikely it is an std
Doctor :   it may be a fungal infection
User :   is there a cure?
Doctor :   yes there is
User :   thanks for your time
User :   it bout to cutt off
Doctor :   consult a dermatologist
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor