Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Fungal infection on the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   got an itch in the lower regions
Doctor :   your age
User :   24 its about the size of a quarter its red and scaly. rash. jock itch?
Doctor :   how long is it there
User :   about 5 days. but ive been activley sweating
Doctor :   is it on the groin or on the genitals
User :   on genitals underside of shaft
User :   no blisters
Doctor :   is it wounded
User :   no
Doctor :   any raw area
User :   yes it feels it anyway
User :   not painful just itchy
Doctor :   it is more suggestive of fungal infection or scabies

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor