Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Fungal infection on penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   HI doctor
Doctor :   how can i helpyou
User :   I have got some peculiar problem
Doctor :   ok
User :   I have got funsi on my penis
Doctor :   Do you mean fungi
User :   no
User :   funsi
User :   that too on uncircumcised penis
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Where is it
User :   on uncircumcised penis
Doctor :   On the red part when you retract the skin
Doctor :   ??
User :   yes
Doctor :   How long it been there
User :   around 6-7days
User :   and i get a lot of scratch there
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   are you involved in sex
User :   no
User :   but i do masturbate
Doctor :   Does it discharge any pus
User :   no
User :   or i dont know
Doctor :   Does it subside since it come or is it increasing
User :   yes earlier they were few now they have increased
Doctor :   Ok have you seen a doc
Doctor :   are you using any medication
Doctor :   Do you have any problems with urination? burning, pus or blood in urine?
User :   no
User :   i havent seen a doc nor i have any probs in anything
User :   but i get a lot of itches
Doctor :   Usually they subside in 3 to 4 days
User :   but why do they get
Doctor :   but since they are for long time for you and incresing i advice you for a physical examination by a General practitioner
User :   i have got this for the first time
Doctor :   Ok
User :   isn't there any other alternative
Doctor :   Let the doctor examine you
User :   i am shy of seeing a doc and how do i tell the family
Doctor :   If they increase it would be a prob
Doctor :   Dont feel shy man there is nothing you have done wrong
Doctor :   Do you know how many patients are seeing the doctors for these kind of problems and even complicated than these
Doctor :   If you sit quiet it can lead to many complications and your erection would become painful
User :   k thanks doc
Doctor :   and so are the consequences
Doctor :   So nothing to worry
Doctor :   about
Doctor :   See the doctor and get a good prescription and opinion
Doctor :   bye
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor