Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Fungal infection in the genitals for the past 7 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2586 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi doctor i have got a problem can u see to it
Doctor :   proceed with your queries
User :   i mean i have got a fungal infection near the genital area since 7 years
User :   i mean it was never soo serious but do i have any serious problems with it
Doctor :   how do you know that it is a fungal infection
User :   like wil it affect the hair growth on my head
Doctor :   infection on genitals and how can it affect your head
User :   well i mean will it have any effect internally on the testosterone as it covers the testicles area also
Doctor :   We have a long queue of patients waiting to get medical advice. Please restrict your medical queries
User :   i have seen a lot of change in my hair growth i m 25 now
Doctor :   you are a doctor or me?
Doctor :   tell me what is your problem
Doctor :   and please answer to the question asked
User :   well wuts the solution to it
Doctor :   speak relevantly
Doctor :   lot of change in the sense what?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor