Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Fungal Infection in skin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: null
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Hwo can I help you
User :   hello
User :   i am 24 yr old
User :   sufering from cold form last 7 yrs
User :   i hav allergy from rice & pet fur
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   So are you sure that yoiu have allergies to the said ones
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
User :   i had gone through all the tests
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What were they?
User :   i dont know the name of test but a doctor had used around 60 solutions on my hand for testing allergies
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   So you have undergone the allergic sensitivity test
User :   yes
Doctor :   Did the doctor say that yoiu are allergic to these
User :   yes
Doctor :   Who is tit
User :   i am avoiding all the things tht r allergic to me
Doctor :   I mean who is the doctor?
User :   Dr. anil saxsena
User :   spaclist in allergies
Doctor :   Which city
User :   good reputed dr. of our town
User :   kota rajasthan
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Did he did a allergic desensitisation stoo
User :   what is that?

User :   i didnt understand
Doctor :   if yoiu are allergic to these gradually the doctor shall desensitise you with these allergens
Doctor :   Its is not therapeutic though
Doctor :   some times these measures help in xtreme cases
User :   ok
Doctor :   so if not the dctor says to avoid the allergens
User :   what should i do now
Doctor :   and part from these nothing much can be done for these items except to avoid
User :   but then also in morning i sufer a lot from sneez
User :   whenever i use to intake any cold food my nose swells from inside
Doctor :   that is the allergy for the cold
Doctor :   called the allergic rhinitis
User :   pls suggest me a good doctor
Doctor :   There are low dose steroids that can be sprayed to avoid them
Doctor :   you can see any ENT specialist
Doctor :   near your area
Doctor :   who will be the best to address this issue
User :   i had visited lots of ENT specialist
User :   but not satisfied with them
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   where do you stay
User :   is there is any permanent solution for this
User :   kota
Doctor :   No prevention
Doctor :   No cure only prevention from the allergen is the solution
User :   i had not taken rice from last 1 year
User :   i dont hav any pet in my house
Doctor :   you have to avoid them
User :   but then also
Doctor :   no alternative
User :   i m not feeling good
Doctor :   ask the same doctor if he can take up the desensitization
Doctor :   for these
Doctor :   We at present do not have database for Rajasthan
User :   yes he gave me a tablet KATAISM
User :   but then also
User :   after some time it dosent work
Doctor :   are you sure of the spelling of it
User :   not sure

User :   its a blue color tablet

Doctor :   Sorry i cant determine like that
User :   ok

User :   please recommand me a good doctor any where in india
User :   for giving best solutions
Doctor :   The sad thing is allergies not a developed speciality in India unlike the western countries
Doctor :   Ususlly the ENT doctors deal them themselves
Doctor :   and it it is skin allergies the dermatologist deal
User :   any good ENT doctor

User :   ?
Doctor :   Shubam we dont have data for kota we have for Bangalore and next months time we are getting for delhi and Mumbai
Doctor :   It would be ideal for you to get in touch with us so that we can guide you for a good doctor in a month or two
Doctor :   after we assess the doctors in those places
User :   no problem i can go to mumbai or delhi

Doctor :   However you can see an ENT and ask his opinion on the low dose steroid sprays to prevent the cold allergy
Doctor :   you have
Doctor :   Ok
User :   ok thanks a lot
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor