Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Frequent nose bleeding ,headaches - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3621 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   I have a bloody nose everyday if not everyday everyother.. sometimes twice a day. its usually when i sneeze really hard or cough really hard.. everyone tells me its just allergies.. its been going on since winter.. i dont have allergies in the winter.
User :  
what should i do besides go to the doctor which is what youll probably tell me
User :   or what do u think it is
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help you in this
User :   i also have headaches after and get dizzy .. most of the time its out of both nosterals and i have bad blood clots too
User :   thank you
Doctor :   plz provide your age, gender, height, weight and occupation
User :   20 4 ft 11 female 155lbs and i do not work right now i just got out of the military 3 years
Doctor :   do you have a habit of poking into the nose frequently?
User :   no, and i dont snort drugs either.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when are you facing the problem?

Doctor :   do you have any medical conditions?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor