Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Frequent headaches with giddiness - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Headache and Migraines
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1776 Questions
User :   Hi Doc
Doctor :   Hi XXXXX
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i m from MUM
Doctor :   ok
User :   few a times, I get headaches in evenings
User :   at my head - right
Doctor :   To get a better picture I need this information--Age: ; Occupation: ; Location: ; Marital Status:
User :   23 / M / Software Engineer / Mumbai / Single
Doctor :   How long have you been having this problem?
User :   It happens sometimes once in month or somtimes twice in month
User :   mostly saturday...
Doctor :   do you drink a lot of alcohol on friday evenings?
User :   from which are u ??
User :   not always....
User :   few a times...
User :   like today also, I can feel some headache giddiness...
User :   right now..
User :   but I did not took alcohol yesterday night...
Doctor :   do you have any vomiting sensation/ blurring of vision ?
User :   blurring of vision ? ya sometimes..
Doctor :   with the headache?
User :   from which are u in .... ??
Doctor :   Bangalore
User :   ya ....
Doctor :   do you have neck pain/ shoulder pain?
User :   no
User :   whats ur good name.
Doctor :   I'm Dr. YYYYY
User :   k
User :   is that I m having a week eyesight ... ??
Doctor :   is there any thing that you do that increases or decreases your headache?
Doctor :   like watching Tv/ reading etc..
User :   sitting in from of PC more a times
User :   when I m in office...
Doctor :   Ok- see CRI- computer realted injuries cause eye trouble too
User :   k
User :   what's the cure for curing eye sight
User :   some fruits...??
Doctor :   So- if you haven't had an eye check up -
User :   never !!
Doctor :   you first need to get an eye check up done
Doctor :   Once your eyes are examined- an appropriate treatment can be adviced
Doctor :   you will need a physical examination for this- also get your BP checked when you go for the eye check up
Doctor :   r u there?
User :   ya
Doctor :   I have to close this window as there is no response from your side. Please get back if you need any medical advice.
Doctor :   hi
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor