Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Frequent dizziness and vomiting for last 12 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   i had dizziness and vomiting frequently. on that time i was so confused, depressed, feel sleepy...not able to concentrate in anything. i was not normal on that time. once the dizziness came it stands for atleast 10 days... sometimes it goes upto 15 0r 20 days. please help me for a solution.                                                            
Doctor :   hi
User :   HELLO DR
Doctor :   Dr. XXXXXXXX here. let me read what you have typed.
Doctor :   since when you are having these symptoms?
User :   12 years
User :   first i went to an ENT
User :   he goes for some medicines..
Doctor :   please provide your age, height, weight, occupation, details of past medical illness and treatment if any.
User :   34, 164, 68,
User :   initaillay i was treated by ENT, then a neuroligist,
Doctor :   ok
User :   then homeopathy
Doctor :   what did they diagnose your problem as?
User :   nothing helps me
Doctor :   what were the tests done for you? what did the results show?
User :   ENT told its an EAR fluid imbalance
Doctor :   ok.
User :   last year i went another treatment...he goes for someother tests...
Doctor :   so the ENT doctor thought of inner ear related problem. is the dizziness worse in certain positions? or is it worse with positional change?
User :   no
Doctor :   what did the neurologist suggest?
User :   he told it as a neurological nerves prob
Doctor :   ok. what tests were done to confirm these diagnosis?
User :   past 2 year i went for homepathy
Doctor :   ok. did the treatment help? are you better now?
User :   finally i went to a phsuycstrist
User :   she gaves me some tablests
User :   it gives some relax with sleep
User :   but my problem was not cured
Doctor :   ok. do you remember the name of tablet prescribed?
User :   still im having prob
User :   ent dr...goes for VERTIN..and etc....
Doctor :   when is the dizziness worse? does it vary during the day?
User :   neurologist goes for GILSOMA etc..etc..
Doctor :   does the dizziness vary with position change?
User :   no
User :   last year i went for WYSOLONE10MG
User :   that docter told me its balance disorder
User :   i took wysolone for1 month
User :   it gaves me sideeffects
User :   allergies..
User :   after that i quit all medicines
User :   4 months i had not problems
User :   but now it started again
Doctor :   ok. Wysolone is a steroid medication, it can cause allergy like picture
User :   yes
User :   4 months i had not problems
User :   after quittng medicines
Doctor :   you should consider a repeat check with the ENT surgeon for a detailed check-up for the imbalance
User :   now i took a tablet for allaergy...after that i got dizziness
Doctor :   ok
User :   one thing i want to share
User :   im a somker
User :   smoker
User :   i smoke 8 to 10 cigrettes per day
Doctor :   if the problem is again confirmed to be inner ear problem, then you will need aggressive treatment along with physiotherapy
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you should reduce it and give up smoking
User :   i have a doubt
Doctor :   yes please proceed
User :   wat is the actual problem....
User :   every docter telling diffrent problems
User :   is it mind related?
Doctor :   the problem as discussed by you, seems to be related to inner ear with fluid imbalance
User :   my physcatrist telling it is mind related
Doctor :   get a repeat check done
Doctor :   if all your investigations come back normal
User :   is there any simple home remedies
Doctor :   then the problem can be attributed to the mind related cause
User :   i dont want to take medicines
User :   is there any instant remedy?
Doctor :   ok. first we should confirm the exact cause for your symptoms
Doctor :   and then we can proceed with the remedies and treatment.
User :   the disease kills me
User :   pk
User :   ok
Doctor :   so you can get back to me with your repeat test results
Doctor :   and we can then look further on the treatment options
Doctor :   you can also consult with our panel specialists for your problem
Doctor :   and take second opinion about the suggestions given by your treating doctor
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor