Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Foreskin retraction problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   i am 22 years old i am fine but worryed when i get an errection my penis foreskin dose not go back to show the penis head
Doctor :   Ok do you have pain during erection
User :   no
Doctor :   are yu able to participate in sexual intercourse
User :   sometimes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   this is called phimosis
User :   what can i do
Doctor :   and if you have some problem with the erection or sex
Doctor :   then you have to get the skin excised
Doctor :   through a surgeion
User :   i dont get many errections
Doctor :   What is your age
User :   22
Doctor :   ok since when do you face the problem

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor