Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Foreskin restoration - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   i'm circumcised and am really curious about the foreskin
User :   i want to know if i can get it back somehow
User :   surgically or something
User :   because i've read it's more sensitive and i would like to experience that
Doctor :   ya sure we will assist you
Doctor :   when was it circumscribed?
User :   when i was born
User :   how would you do that?
Doctor :   is there any problem now
User :   no, but i want to know if i can become uncircumcised
Doctor :   Skin graft can be done
Doctor :   but the foreskin is very thin in deed
Doctor :   so it can't be replaced surgically
Doctor :   It needs accuracy
User :   would you recommend that this procedure is worthwhile?
Doctor :   No
Doctor :   the skin will get thickened
User :   how so?
Doctor :   in the joint places
Doctor :   and there are more complications
Doctor :   associated with
User :   so i'm stuck being fully circumcised most likely?
Doctor :   as it is a very sensitive more likely to get damaged with the nerves

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor