Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Foreign body in the vagina - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   Hi Dr. I have a problem and I need some help and advice
Doctor :   I will help you.
User :   Well the problem isn't me but one of my friends
Doctor :   Please explain.
User :   She has a condom inside of her for about 2 months almost three. Would she get any kind of infections. ?
Doctor :   Yes
User :   Like what?
User :   What am I suppose to do.?
Doctor :   You need to get a physical examination done by a gynecologist.
User :   Is there anything else I can do
Doctor :   The foreign bodyt has to be removed
Doctor :   else it may lead to complication.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor