Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Fordyce spots leading to small Penis size - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

User :   Hello.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   It's sorta
User :   Male things
Doctor :  
User :   Basically
Doctor :  
May I know your age first?
User :   im 15, and my penis is unsually small.
User :   What's worse, is the fact that i have small pimple like spots on it.
User :   I've heard about Fordyce spots
User :   and suspected that.
User :   But im not sure if the two problems are tied.
Doctor :  
When did you notice those changes?
User :   Well, since i was very young really.
User :   about 12 when i started investigating myself.
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :  
It is better if you can visit a Urologist and get yourself examined.
User :   I havn't done any sexual actions.
User :   Sorry, whats a urologist?
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
A doctor who specializes in this particular area
User :   And anything on the unsually small penis, im 3 inch flacid and about 5 inch erect.
User :   Probably not even 3 if im honest.
User :   I am overweight, which affects that i know.
Doctor :  
It can be said after a Physical Examination
User :   Ok =/
User :   Well, thank you.
User :   Goodbye.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor