Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Fordyce Spots on Penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hi, I have Fordyce Spots on my Penis
User :   can you please help
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   i can help you wth tht
Doctor :   before that i need to
Doctor :   ask some questions
User :   ok
Doctor :   Fordyce Spots on my Penis
Doctor :   was that you asked right
User :   yes
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   age 32 M Service Single 86KG 5.6
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since wen hv u got
Doctor :   this problem
User :   since couple of years
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   does it
Doctor :   itch you

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor