Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

For migraine which doctor should I consult? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 05-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Headache and Migraines
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
Doctor:Good evening
Doctor:This is Dr. here
User:Hi doctor
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:have been told to get check up for migraine
User:which doctor i should consult for?
Doctor:You can probably consult a neurologist
User:what test is required to get this thing tested
Doctor:There is no specific test that is done to diagnose migraine
Doctor:It is usually a clinical diagnosis
Doctor:You can get a plain CT scan of the brain to rule out other causes
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor