Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Fluid in the Scrotum - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can we help you
User :   i have a question i have this fluid like sac next to my testicle and i would want to know what that is
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   so u feel some sac like thing in ur testicles?
User :   yeah on the lower part of my right testicle
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   does that enlarge when u cough?
User :   i havent tried that
Doctor :   wts ur age and occupation
User :   24 and security and just got out the military
Doctor :   does that sac goes unnoticeble when u lie down?
User :   no
Doctor :   it may be hydrocele..
Doctor :   better undergo physical examination
Doctor :   and get back to us
User :   well i have been trying to have a kid for a while and its not happing
Doctor :   thats why u better undergo consultation
Doctor :   n get back to us
User :   ok thank you
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor