Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Fluid and lose hard bits on the top of knee - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 680 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help yoi
User :   hi i have fluid and lose hard bits on the top of my knee, it happened after a fall a while ago in which i landed with all my weright on my knee. it has started to bother me recently and i have started football again, is it something i need to get looked at, i dnt want to damage my knee any further, also if i get up 2 quickly my knee will collapse sometimes and feels like some1 has stabbed it with a knife
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :  
i will help u in this
Doctor :   can i ask few questions
User :   yes
Doctor :  
wats your age
User :   20
Doctor :  
do you have pain even at rest
User :   um, not always if i keep teh knee in 1 position 2 long it can ache and after driving when i get out of the car
Doctor :  
do yu have swelling
Doctor :  
or redness in the knee
User :   um, yea i would say a little bit, its fluid
User :   under hte skin
Doctor :  
how is the range of movements in knee
User :   fine
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :  
did you do any tests or investigations

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor