Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Fits symptoms - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Epilepsy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hello Doctor
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I have a question about my friend who was suffering from fits 5 years back
User :   He was not getting fits regularly after that
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No
Doctor :   ok
User :   Patient Age: 28 Gender: Male Occupation: Business Weight 50 Height: 5'10"
Doctor :   ok
User :   He is getting married now. Is there any way that we can get it diagnoze if he is still suffering from fits?
User :   He wanted to tell the truth to the girl after the tests
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   if he is symptom free for 5 years
Doctor :   it is very good recovery
Doctor :   he can always tell his girl
Doctor :   it will be better to keep them informed
Doctor :   did he sustain any head injury any time
User :   yeah. His family doctor said that he don't have any fits, because he used to come down to ground floor and inform his mother about this and sleep.
User :   He did not had any head injuries
User :   His family doctor says that this is just because of mental tension and he is continuing his medicine for fits
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   one has to be symptom free for 3 years
User :   ok
Doctor :   before the neurologist will decide whether to continue to drugs
Doctor :   dont stop by urself
User :   ok
Doctor :   he need to consult them\
Doctor :   they will taper the drug and stop\if there is no seizures
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   stress can be trigger for this
User :   is there any way to diagnize the current health? Can you please suggest any hospital/doctor
Doctor :   yes with EGG, CT brain
User :   ok Doctor. Can you please suggest any hospital/Doctor?
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a neurologist in your area. If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
Doctor :   where are u located
Doctor :   if u need any assistance u can write to us
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
User :   Sure doctor. I will ask him and write to you
User :   Thanks for your help

Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   Bye

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor