Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Fissures in the anal canal - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
User :   I am having pain from passing gas in the anal area... I have not passed a bowl... It is like a hemorrhoid but nothing is visible... There is burning, itching, and pain that does not allow me to sit upright. I have taken gas-x, and used tux pads.. Anything else I can do?
Doctor :   Hi Dr here
Doctor :   let me read ur query
Doctor :   its seems that u have a fissue in the anal canal
User :   ??
Doctor :   you can use a xylocain jelly to apply there to help th pain
User :   ok
User :   is this normal
User :   for ppl with passing alot of gas
Doctor :   yes
User :   thank you
Doctor :   you r welcome
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor