Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Filling of decayed tooth - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   GM Docotr
Doctor :   hi
User :   Doc facing two health problems
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   ok
User :   1) Decayed tooth
Doctor :   ok
User :   Sice from my childhood i've this
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   how many teeth are affected?
User :   but it's not paining now if eat some nuts it's engageing in the hole
User :   I went 2-3 times to Dentistry often they telling me that i need to sit 2-3 sittings to complete the process
Doctor :   ok
User :   I need one suggestion taking injection is a must ?
Doctor :   according to your history you have dental caries
User :   or do we have any Hydrokinetic
User :   Laser dentistry available in India
Doctor :   you need filling of theses teeths
Doctor :   there ar eno hydrokinetic or laser treatment for tooth decay
User :   Painless treatments i mean to say
Doctor :   filling of teeth do not cause much pain
Doctor :   you may need some local anesthetic
Doctor :   injections or sprays.
User :   Before injection without sensing will do some numbness in that area
Doctor :   local anesthetic sprays are available
Doctor :   and it will be small injection, no need to worry
User :   I have phobia for injections
User :   That's ahy i'm far to hospitals
Doctor :   there is no need to gewt panic
User :   Doc which are best hospital for me for Dentistry
Doctor :   where are you located
User :   BTM layout bangalore
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   we have a facility of fixing an appointment with the dentist in your area
Doctor :   do youlike to avail this service
User :   Please suggest me one good doc who have enough time to listen to the patient
Doctor :   ok
User :   Yes doc
Doctor :   we can provide this facility
User :   who can get rid out of my phobia
Doctor :   provide your full, name, age, address, mobile number, pincode, email
Doctor :   the details will be sent to you through your email
Doctor :   there is no necessary to feel phobic, it it is a very small procedure
User :   Okie
User :   Thanks doc
Doctor :   do you have tooth pain now?
Doctor :   what is your next health problem?
User :   No doc but it's pending work since 2 yrs
Doctor :   ok
User :   That is this leads Craker sore on my tounge which i've now ?
Doctor :   is there any pain?
User :   can't even speak , intake my food
User :   yes very much
Doctor :   you can apply Zytee gel over these sores 2-3 times a day
User :   Okie
Doctor :   Take a multivitamin capsule on eper day for 15 days
Doctor :   like Tab Supradyn forte
User :   Sure doctor
Doctor :   s there anything else I can help you with?
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   Done Doc
User :   Thanks and byee doc
Doctor :   do you want us to fix an appointment with the doctor
Doctor :   i mean Dentist
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   are you there
User :   Yes doc
Doctor :   Do you want us to fix an appointment with the Dentist for you in your area
Doctor :   Kindly confirm the above details provide your full, name, age, address, mobile number, pincode, email
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor