Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Fibroadenoma or lymphnode on breast - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Breast Cancer
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
User :   Hi I am really worried about a lump that I have found. It is underneath my breast on the bone although it seems to have grown a little. It is small, round and hard. I went to see the doctor about 2 months ago and he told me it was a spot. It has not gone away. Today I noticed I have a lump under my arm pit of a similar size and shape. My Grandma had breast cancer and my mum may have the faulty gene. I am only 34 years old. Please help as soon as possible because I would like to be reassured.
Doctor :   Hi,Dr
User :   Hi
Doctor :   Is the lump painful ?
User :   It is a bit yes
User :   When I press it
Doctor :   May i know the approx size of it ?
User :   About 10 pence piece
Doctor :   Are you married ?
User :   Yes
Doctor :   Are you breastfeeding currently ?
User :   No I didnt breast feed
Doctor :   ok, it could be either a fibroadenoma or a lymphnode
User :   Ok thank you very much for your help
Doctor :   a detailed physical examination by a gynecologist is needed
User :   Thanks so much
Doctor :   and you may have to get a mammography
Doctor :   you are welcome
User :   I am going to make an appointment with my doctor
User :   But I just needed to talk to someone about it first
User :   My Grandma died last year and I dont want to worry my mum
Doctor :   ok , thanks for consulting me , kindly provide your feedback
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor