Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Fever,cold,flu,severe chills,chest infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi there, this is just a quick question as I don't know the best step to take. Basically, I've got all the aches and pains that a fever/cold/flu has - I'm constantly boiling hot, however when I take the bedclothes off/clothes I start shaking violently and keep having quite severe chills.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Did you check the temp
User :   I've also got quite a bad chest infection, but its only been going on for about two days now.
Doctor :   did you see a doctor?
Doctor :   What do you mean by chest infection
User :   A chesty cough
User :   I havne't seen a doctor yet, I thought it would be something that passed, but it hasn't so I think that will be the next step - however, it's like 05:00GMT here, so it's a bit hard contacting anyone. I can wait, I just wanted to see if anyone could shed some light onto it prior to visiting the doctors
Doctor :   YEs
Doctor :   I can do it
Doctor :   but i wish to know amore about you
Doctor :   before I start giving some home remedies

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor