Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Fever and bodyache, viral fever - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   very good afternoon doctor
Doctor :   Hi,
User :   i am feeling feveres and body pain
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query.
Doctor :   Good after noon.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   please suggest medicine
User :   2 - 3 days back i have cold
User :   now it is fine
Doctor :   Can you elaborate the symptoms, duration, aggravating and reliving factors?
User :   coz i had taken steam of carbol plus
Doctor :   Are there any associated symptoms like throat irritation or burning micturition?
User :   no i feel it.
Doctor :   Did you measure your temperature?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   After going through the description provided by you, I feel that you might be suffering with Viral fever.
User :   so will you suggest medicine or i should visit to consultaion.
Doctor :   The other causes could be upper respiratory tract infection.
Doctor :   It would be better to see an ENT specialist as you might require antibiotics after knowing the cause of the symptoms.
Doctor :   Meanwhile you can take
Doctor :   1. Tab SINAREST three times a day after food for 5 days.
Doctor :   2. Continue steam inhalation
User :   ok sir thanks so much
Doctor :   atleast three to four times a day.
Doctor :   3. Consume boiled water
Doctor :   4. Can do salt gargling three times a day as this would reduce the throat infection if any present.
Doctor :   Are there any more queries for me to help you with?
User :   no sir thanks but it would be diffcult for me to do salt gargling in office hour.
Doctor :   Are you there?
Doctor :   You can get a pinch of salt from the pantry and can find hot water to from expresso machine if present or from pantry car.
User :   ok sir i ll try to do it
User :   thank you
User :   nop
Doctor :   then can gargle in the outdoors of the office or in the washroom.
Doctor :   OK
Doctor :   Are there any more queries for me?
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor :   Take care
Doctor :   Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor