Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Fertile period information,irregular periods - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Hi Doctor
Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   HOw can I helpyou ?
User :   I'm married and we are trying for baby
User :   My wife cycle in irregular.
Can you please let me know what and all changes happens when a egg is formed. So that we can have sex on that day
Doctor :   What are her Cycle length and Since when has she been having it
User :   its normally 45 to 50 days
Doctor :   ok
User :   she had on 10th of this month
Doctor :   She would have an Increase in Body temperature anbd that shall be only 0.5Degrees rise
User :   Any other changes in her body
Doctor :   so she shall be needed to monitor her body temperature regularly every day
Doctor :   Then she will need to see the Cervical
Doctor :   Fluid changes that is there will be an increase from the
Doctor :   normal
Doctor :   Thick Discharge to the Watery Discharge this is to facilitate the Forward movement of the Sperms and hence monitoring of the Cervical mucus will be needed
User :   if we miss one day sex does it affects her pregency
Doctor :   hence since the ovum is fertile only for 24-36 hours
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor