Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Fertile period during menstrual cycle - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you ?
User :   hi I just wanted to ask wen do I know wen im fertile?
User :   I dont know if i spllled it right
Doctor :  
May i know your abe?
User :   age ?
User :   22
Doctor :  
Your fertility priod can be calculate if your menstrual cycles is been normal in the past.
Doctor :  
Were you periods regular?
User :   yes and its evey 28 days
Doctor :  
User :   me and my husband have been trying to have kids for two years and nothing
Doctor :  
The 14the day counting from the 1st day of your period is the period the ovulation happens.
User :   ok good i wote that in the calendar
Doctor :  
It is also indicated when the secretions in the cervix thickens.
User :   thats my ovulatrion day right?
User :   how do i know when it thickens
Doctor :  
You can add and minus 3 days to it, these are the fertile periods.
Doctor :  
the secretions starts increase in the vagina.
User :   ok im on my 4 day of my missed period
Doctor :  
You can get an ovulation test done alternatively around these days.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor