Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Female getting attracted to another female - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

User :   helo
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   and i have a serious problem
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
User :   see doctor im girl bt mostly im attrated towards a gril again
User :   rather han a boy
Doctor :   ok
User :   so whom to contact about dis problem?
User :   so wat shld i do now/
Doctor :   i will help u in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   ya
User :   ask
User :   u thr doctr?
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   24
Doctor :   since how many days are yu experiencing this
User :   since from my 16th age
Doctor :   did yu have any sexual realtionship with females
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   wat your occupation
User :   nope til now not bt tending to have like dat
User :   im a btech gradute
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   yu need a counseling
User :   i always feel that im like a boy and wanted to live like dat
User :   i dont know y
Doctor :   from a psychologist

Doctor :   and sexual counselling is also needed
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor