Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Feeling of women trapped in man's body - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hello
Doctor :   Hi
User :   i belive i am a woman traped in a mans body but not sure what i should do next
Doctor :   why you believe like that?
User :   i have felt like it for as long as i can remember
Doctor :   ok
User :   i have a wife and kids whom i love and this would tare them apart but its eating me up
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   why dont you consult an psychiatrist to resolve the inner conflict
User :   and what would they do?
Doctor :   as i said they try resolving the conflict what is going on in yourself

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor