Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Feeling nausea - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i hel[
Doctor :   help u?
Doctor :   please continue
User :   i am feeling nauseaous what is the best thing to eat or drink since i have vomited earlier and i have trouble keeping food down
Doctor :   ok, ill help you.
Doctor :   wen di u vomit
User :   earlier about 4 hours ago
Doctor :   hw many times
User :   just once
Doctor :   you have to take in lot of fluids
Doctor :   you can take some curd also
User :   anything in particular?
User :   like liquids
Doctor :   it help s in getting the ab florae back
Doctor :   yes you can take fruit juices
Doctor :   and dont eat any spicy or oily foods today
Doctor :   try avoiding meat tooo for a day , because
Doctor :   it needs more effort from body to digest these
Doctor :   are u there?
User :   yes
Doctor :   is there anything else i can help u with?
User :   is there anything you would recommend for me to eat?
User :   that will help settle my stomach
Doctor :   these will help you fine

Doctor :   yu have to consult doc if you vomit again
Doctor :   and i hope you dont have any loose motion
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor