Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Feeling giddy while walking, surgery for hydrocele - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   i my body iz not balanced
User :   whenever i walk or stand its shakes
Doctor :   do oyu have giddiness
User :   giddiness?
User :   can u tell me what will be the cause
Doctor :   not balaced means you are not able to walk stably
User :   yes
Doctor :   since when oyu have this
User :   but i don't have any leg pains or any thing
User :   i don't know
User :   but noticed it from last 6 months
Doctor :   get a physical examination done witha physican to check your vitals
Doctor :   do oyu have black outs
User :   black outs means
Doctor :   can you provide your age, gender, occupation
User :   yes
User :   27/m/service
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do oyu smoke or use alcohol
User :   no
User :   yes
Doctor :   hi
User :   27/m/service
User :   i don't take alcohal and don't smoke also
Doctor :   ok since how long it had been?
User :   and even when i stand straight my body shakes
User :   last 6 months
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User :   no
Doctor :   Have you seen a doctor/Taken any medication? When did you last see a doctor for a complete check up?
User :   i don't take any drugs or tobacco
User :   year
User :   always
Doctor :   Have you had any similar problems in the past?
Doctor :   do the pain starts from hip & goes down?
User :   no
User :   hips no pain
Doctor :   u mean ur legs r shaking as always
User :   yes but it pains below the knee
User :   not legs
Doctor :   or its imbalanced
User :   my hole body
Doctor :   hows the pain.
User :   shakes
Doctor :   pain
Doctor :   acute
User :   pain is only when i walk much
Doctor :   mild
Doctor :   sharp
User :   always
Doctor :   intermittent
User :   otherwise there is no pain
Doctor :   u mean it always pain even if ur sitting
User :   mild
User :   no
User :   when walking then only
Doctor :   r u having high BP or Diabetes?
User :   no
Doctor :   have u ever checked the above 2?
User :   it is normal
User :   yes
Doctor :   when did u last checked ur blood sugar?
User :   in june
Doctor :   thats long back
User :   company joining
User :   ok
Doctor :   well u should undergo certain tests
Doctor :   like.
Doctor :   Fasting blood sugar
Doctor :   blood cholestrol
User :   ok
Doctor :   whats ur body weight?
User :   it is 73 kg
User :   height 5.8
Doctor :   & ur height?
Doctor :   thats fine
Doctor :   in the maen time
Doctor :   i will prescribe certain things like.
Doctor :   diet & nutrition & ceratin meds
User :   ok
Doctor :   do u do any exercise?
User :   yoga
Doctor :   well pl continue with it
Doctor :   along with some light exercises
User :   any thing spls
Doctor :   like walking & jogging
Doctor :   ya u can take
Doctor :   Tab Neurobion-f twice a day b4 meals+
Doctor :   Tab Shelcal once a day after meals
Doctor :   +plenty of fluid intake
Doctor :   +high protein diet
Doctor :   & once u undergo all tests pl report back to us for further advice
User :   ok
User :   medicines prescribe are for what
Doctor :   well try not lifting heavy objects
Doctor :   the medicines r for building the stamina & increase ur mineral intake
User :   ok
Doctor :   any thing more u wish to be ans
User :   yes
User :   one more thing
Doctor :   like pl proceed
User :   i have a hydrocel and i have contacted the doctor they have said after seeing the ultra sound they told just to wear the scrotal support
Doctor :   k thats fine
Doctor :   since how long ur having it?
User :   it don't pain
Doctor :   k
User :   but the testis is right is little bigger than left
Doctor :   that happens in hydrocoel
Doctor :   u can take care
Doctor :   by not lifting heavy objects
Doctor :   avoid cycling
User :   it was from last 2 years
Doctor :   swimming
User :   but it don't increase
Doctor :   undue exersion
Doctor :   r u there?
User :   yes
User :   but how can i correct it
User :   how can i get rid of it
Doctor :   any thing more u req?
User :   does it have any affects
Doctor :   well it reqs surgery where a general surgeon can do it
Doctor :   its a simple & easy operation
Doctor :   the permanent cure is thru surgery only?
User :   and any aftermaths of operation
Doctor :   nothing
User :   how much it would be cost me
Doctor :   its an easiest operation reqs just nothing feedback form say done when done while I type the information you needed.
User :   done
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
User :   yes
Doctor :   well nice chatting wd u
User :   thank u may i know ur good name sir
Doctor :   once u finish ur tests pl get back to us
Doctor :   bye!!!
User :   bye
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
User :   sorry to trouble u again
Doctor :   any more query
Doctor :   ok
User :   how much time will it take to undergo the surgery
User :   and it requires any hospitalisation
Doctor :   it takes around 45 minutes to one hour for the surgery
Doctor :   you may have to stay in hospital for 4-5 days, depends on how you improve
User :   4-5 ddays?
Doctor :   yes
User :   surgery
User :   it means it is major
Doctor :   surgery takes around 45 minutes
Doctor :   it is not very major surgeries nor a minor one, it is inbetween
User :   ok\
User :   thanx
User :   bye
Doctor :   any more queries
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor