Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Failure in conception post sex in fertile period - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infertility Problem
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   we are planning for a family
User :   but from last two months we are failed inspite of doing sex in fertile period
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   please provide your age, gender, location, occupation, marital status
User :   hi, 27m female, XXX, XXX, married.
User :   my maximum and minimum cylce is 25-30 so we did sex from days 6 to 20 on alternative dayss and sometime regular.... my periods are regular....but there is no good news........... why it is so.....
Doctor :   ok
User :   now today i got period
Doctor :   since when oyu have been married
User :   and my last date was 21st october and last to last i.e 21st sep
User :   from last 5 months but we just had sex first time in the month of september 18 and on 21st sep i got first mc after doing sex
Doctor :   the fertile period is one week before the date of menses and one week after menses
User :   yes we did but no result
Doctor :   It wll take 2-3 times
Doctor :   do not woory
User :   u mean two three months
Doctor :   Try every month
Doctor :   if still not conceiving you can see a gynecologist and take some tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor